Green State Credit Union
Organized in 1938, GreenState has grown to be Iowa’s largest credit union and one of the top financial institutions in the United States for returning profits to members in the form of better rates and lower fees.
GreenState Credit Union serves over 350,000 members with 24 office locations. Membership is open to:
- Anyone living or working in Iowa, or bordering counties in Illinois, Wisconsin, Nebraska or South Dakota.
- Illinois counties: Jo Daviess, Carroll, Whiteside, Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Knox, Henderson, Warren, Hancock
- Wisconsin counties: Crawford, Grant, Lafayette
- Nebraska counties: Dakota, Thurston, Burt, Washington, Douglas, Sarpy, Cass, Otoe
- South Dakota counties: Union, Lincoln, Minnehaha, Moody, Brookings
- University of Iowa students, staff, and alumni.
- Direct relatives of current GreenState Credit Union members.